1) I used the dark blue card as my base.
2) Cut a piece of light blue cardstock 1" smaller than the card. Adhere at an angle
3) Attach a 3 x 3 square of red pattern paper to the upper section of the blue portion of the card
4) Attach a strip of the stripe pattern paper (strip is approx. 1/2"wide) at the bottom of the card.
5) stamp "Celebration Record" from Autumn Leaves - For the Record 2 stamps on a piece of line paper, adhere.
6) cover a chipboard star with pattern paper and punch out an arrow from Scenic Route Diecuts. Adhere to layout.
MemoryWorks July 2008 Express Kit
Colorbox Ink (Charcoal)
Autumn Leaves: For the Record 2 Stamps