BasicGrey – Fusion Theme Set Tag
BasicGrey – Fusion Theme Set
BasicGrey – Fibers: Fusion
Prism Cardstock – Blush Red (light)
Autumn Leaves – Clear Stamps: Scribbles Alphabet
Fancy Pants Designs – Big Board Chipboard: Scrolls (heart)
Fancy Pants Designs – Prima Flower Jar: Chi-Chi
Making Memories – Stamp Ink: Cityscape (Asphalt)
We R Memory Keepers – Extra Large Eyelets: Bubble Brights
Other – Brad
1) Use the largest BasicGrey tag on the sheet (BasicGrey Fusion Tags)
2) Cut 2 strips – 1 from BasicGrey Fusion Pattern Paper at tag width x 2 ½” (ink edges), 2nd from Prism Cardstock (Blush Red) at Tag width x 2” (ink edges)
3) Adhere to tag (prism cardstock I put smooth side up)
4) Stamp “be” with Autumn Leaves Scribble Alphabet and Making Memories Scrap Ink (Asphalt)
5) Set aside; using Fancy Pants chipboard – Big Board Chipboard Scrolls take 2 swirl shapes to make a heart. I covered the chipboard pieces with Prism cardstock and inked edges.
6) Adhere the heart pieces (I used a zig pen and held it together till it dried) at the top and the bottom of the heart. Let dry
7) Wrap BasicGrey Fusion fibers around heart. Adhere heart to the bottom right corner of tag.
8) Attach 2 Fancy pants Prima Flowers (chi-chi) next to heart using a brad.
9) On a smaller BasicGrey tag (I chose a round one), I printed the word Mine onto the tag and inked edges.
10) Attach tag with a We R Memory Keepers eyelet using the Crop-a-dile
11) Add various fibers on the top of the tag to finish it off.