I turned the carrying case for the Daisy D kit into a ribbon holder. After decorating the front to cover up the words I didn't want to show, I poked holes in the plastic with a paper piercer. Then I enlarged the holes with the smallest tip of my Silent Setter and set large WRMK eyelets through the hole with an old fashioned eyelet setter and hammer (removed top and bottom lids first). I plan on putting more holes in the back as I get more of the large eyelets (easier to thread ribbon through). The front ribbon holes are set with standard eyelets, for smaller ribbon.
I used acrylic paint to paint the large eyelets in the back (after they were set) to match the paper colors.