MemoryWorks Express Kit: December 2008
Heidi Swapp: Bling Borders (HS039)
Colorbox: Queue - Chocolates & Blueberries
Tips / Techniques
- I started with the rectangle pre-cut card that was included in the kit. I than drew a dot at the top center of the card and a line approx 1" from the bottom. (straight across). I drew lines from the line across to the center dot at the top to form a triangle.
- Than I added about 1/4" - 1/2" on the folded side (so the card will still fold) and cut the upper half.
- I than made a base approx 3/4" wide. and cut across the line i drew earlier (leaving the base in place)
- I next cut a triangle slightly smaller than the upper part of the tree out of pattern paper
- Than cut a trunk in a rectangle for the base out of brown prism paper.
- I added red ribbon and cream cardstock with "joy" using the letter stickers in the kit.
- I added rhinestones to the "joy" tag
Last Edit On 2008-12-14 21:28:51