Holiday Challenge Card #1
I made this card in 3 different versions. Each one adding a little something.
The first is full out - with the swirl stamps and rhinestones
The second I took away the rhinestones
and the third i kept very simple and didn't add any stamps or rhinestones!
Prism Cardstock: Sage Pack
Autumn Leaves: Bella Theme Set
Colorbox: Chocolates & Blueberries Ink, Charcoal, Alabaster
Heidi Swapp: Jewels
Autumn Leaves: Elegent Swirl Stamps
1. Cut the card out of the 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock. Card size (without fold) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
2. Fold card in half
3. Cut out strips from pattern paper & cardstock (skinner strip) (2 sizes). 1 is approximately 1 1/2" - 2" x 4 1/4" and the other 1/2" or 1/4" x 4 1/4"
4. Use your coluzzle to cut the circle out. I used the 3rd smallest circle from cardstock.
5. Position pieces (do not adhere) to find placement for stamps.
6. Trace a light light around where the circle meets the corner and the circle
7. Remove pieces
8. Stamp AL Elegent Swirl stamps with Colorbox: Alabaster or Charcoal ink (depending on cardstock color)
9. Adhere the strips (lining up with lines you marked)
10. Stamp or print greeting on circle (Ink Circle Edges)
11. Adhere Circle closer to the right side of the card
12. This step is optional: adhere round rhinestones to various parts of the card around the swirls