I have 5 stacks of paper trays across the back of my table and I reserved the top shelf on the far left for items such as catalogs - anything I might need to grab at a moments notice. I also keep my notebook that I use for brainstorming up here as well. The file box just sits in the floor beside my chair.
Last Edit On 2007-05-15 20:06:18
My Filing System
My filing system is a hanging file system. I use the same file container for some of my paper but had half the file box of room leftover and a gagillion folders. So I decided to combine the two. This little box sits right beside my chair so I can just reach down into it and grab what I need.
For folders I came up with this system:
- Pending Customer Orders
- Completed Customer Orders
- Quarterly Reports (this would include progress reports and my monthly income/expense reports)
- Expences (MW order receipts & other misc.)
- Taxes (any forms or license I need for tax purposes)
- Office Supplies
- Business Forms ( agreements, order forms, invites, etc.)
- Crafting Articles (any items I pick up for ideas or shows)
Last Edit On 2007-05-15 20:03:43